Friday, October 31, 2008

LoVe?

Yes I am a very very extremely flirtaciouse girl.... But I dont know what love is... This week I have been thinking alot about it because of some struggles a very close friend I have is dealing with. I care so much about him that it is very very unreal. But sometimes you just have to sit back and let things happen....
(if you dont know what im talking about, then dont worry about it, this is only directed to one person.... tks)
We have been through some very hard times alex. And ya i am pretty much bipolar when it comes to relationships. *sorry about that :D* We started off not wanting to have anything other than a friendship. Then it progressed into something much more than that. It exploded into a pretty seriouse thing. Then both of us made some pretty stupid decisions that ended that... I just wanted to be friends again, and it didnt work. I pretty much feel like a failure at the friendship we did have....
just know i will always care.
<3

No comments: