Friday, October 31, 2008

~

This week has been a very... thoughtful week for me. There were alot of experiences that I have been faced with, that has made me think about myself, and my life. A very Special girl passed away this week, from an awful car accident. She was the most outgoing, most vivaciouse girl you could ever meet. Her funeral was yesterday. And going there made me realize that a whole entire school can come together to celebrate the life of the most incredible girl ever. It helped me to understand the plan of salvation alot more. And I am so greatful that I have been able to experience this feeling. Lindsays spirit will always be with us. And I just wanted everyone to know that I have learned a huge lesson from her life.
I remember one time me, my best friend Camille, Lindsay and her older sister were up in Salt Lake doing a fundraiser... And the WHOLE entire time we were saying that we had to get dipndots when we were done... so as soon as the shift was over we were all running over to get some when they closed it!!! rude i know.... but lindsay.... she wanted some so bad, that she ended up talking the people into opening it back up just for us to get dipndots!!! i was sooo impressed!!!!
Alot of other things have happend this week. Our band won western regionals (woot woot!) and I am so proud of how far the colorguard has come... my appreciation towards tiff daryl and kass could not be expressed in words!!!! gah. they are just amazing!!!!

2 comments:

sadie said...

hang in there sweetie :) things get better.

LinZer said...

thanks hun!