Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Dear Diary: mood apathetic!
hahaha
So this is the guard that I am on :D There is appoximately uhhhh... 46 of us now. We have had alot of girls quit because of the recent changes, but we have also gained quite a few more also!
Our show this year is called "island" and let me tell you. it is probably the funnest show ever! Our uniforms are pretty much the bomb.com even tho they are fetching cold. But anyways back to my story. These girls are my bestest friends ever! We are pretty much like sistas! hahaha we play just like sistas but we also fight just like sistas. but hey thats okay. That is what makes us such good friends in the first place. I just wanted to thank these girls and my two moms (tiff and daryl) for always being there for me and being the bestestest friends ever! i could never repay them. love you all!

2 comments:

sadie said...

woman! you've had a blog forever and i didn't know about it! grrrrrrr! you should have told me, haha anyways, your freakin adorable! and i love you. :) the end.

LinZer said...

awww... well thanks... it sucks but das otay!