Thursday, February 19, 2009

~hEaLtH update!~

Its been a long time since I have been on, so I decided to add some, o ya know ..... latest news.

I have been going to physical therapy for awhile now, and my doctor thinks that it is almost time for me to stop coming! YAY! When I first went in he said that my hip socket had tightened up, so I have been getting deep tissue massages, crystal ultra sound massages, and been doing various stretches to gett it to losen up.... I think its helping, cuz it doesnt hurt as much anymore!!! When he first told me this i was all, sweet! but now why is my shoulder still THROBBING in pain? well, he said that since my hip socket was so tight, it was forcing my muscles, to shift over to where my nerve ending were. So my muscles are basically taking over my back, irritating those nerve endings... but thats getting better to :D

2 comments:

sadie said...

glad your doing well lindz!!! love you girl!! (hahahahahhah! guess what? the "word verification" thing below me says duche! lol)

LinZer said...

o honey.... that is so strange! mine says... imersch.